- Spectacular views of Annapurna, Manaslu and Dhaulagiri mountains
- Panoramic views of Jwala Mai temple, Gomba Samba and Swaminarayan
- Exploring Muktinath temple, a holy shrine for Hindus and Buddhists
- Fly over Annapurna Conservation Area
- Explore the flora and fauna of the Mustang region
- Picturesque terrains of the Mustang region
The Muktinath Heli Tour has some striking views of the mountain vistas, unique temples and monasteries along the windy valleys of the Mustang region. Muktinath, also known by Hindus as MuktiChhetra, translates into the ‘abode of salvation’. It is one of the most famous pilgrimage sites of Nepal, and lies within the boundaries of the Annapurna Conservation Area. The best example of Nepal’s religious tolerance, it is worshipped by both Hindus as ‘a place of liberation’ and Buddhists as Chumig Gyatsa-Tibetan for ‘Hundred Waters’.
Situated at an altitude of 13,000ft in the Mustang district, the heli tour passes through close proximity to the mountains like Annapurna, Manaslu and Dhaulagiri. The region is inhabited by Gurung community and you can see sparse settlements as we approach the Muktinath area. This area is one of the windiest places of Nepal, and that’s what causes the unique landscapes and minimal vegetation. Our heli tour will give you a pristine view of the surrounding territory of this sacred land; so, buckle up for the ride of your life!
- Pick up by tourist vehicle in the morning by our representative.
- Departure from Kathmandu airport.
- The flight takes off and lands at helipad at Muktinath. You can reach the temple after a short walk of 20-30 minutes.
- After the Muktinath darshan, you’ll fly back to Kathmandu, enjoying the majestic views.
- Drop by our vehicle to your convenient location.
Total Flight Duration: 2 hours + 2 hours ground time
- Airport picks up & drops by tourist vehicle
- Annapurna conservation area permits fees
- Flight fare including airport taxes
- VAT and tourist service charges
- Official expenses
Price Does Not Include
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal Expenses and any kind of drinks
- Any cost incurred due to uncertainties like political unrest, natural disaster
- Any items not mentioned in the include items