- Visit Nepal’s largest lake with a size of approximately 13km.
- Watching different varieties of birds and animals during the tour.
- Outstanding landscapes and mountain views.
- Exploring an isolated and enigmatic beauty of remote Nepal.
Situated at an altitude of 2990m, the pristine Rara Lake, also known as the Queen of Lakes, is Nepal’s largest lake. Easy Heli Charter Service provides the best and fastest way to explore this iconic lake. A part of the Rara National Park, you can observe a fraction of more than 500 different kinds of flowers, 20 different species of mammals and 214 species of birds if you’re lucky, along with rare vegetation, the musk deer, the black panther, panda, untamed boar, Himalayan dark deer and other wildlife.
Appearing as the glowing blue nymph with the majestic mountain backdrop, the lake is a habitat to otters and fishes of many different species. This lake is the paradise for all those adventurers who love to enjoy the serene and calm blue waters surrounded by natural beauty all around.
The heli tour to Rara Lake is also more like a helicopter safari over the Rara National Park similar to the jeep jungle safari. Join us and get engrossed in the serene and rejuvenating depth of the Rara Lake!
- Pick up by tourist vehicle in the morning by our representative.
- Departure from Kathmandu airport.
- The flight then takes off and first stops at Surkhet for Refueling.
- Land at Rara whereby you can enjoy the panoramic view of the lake, hills and mountains.
- The helicopter will then return, again stops at Surkhet for refueling and heads back to Kathmandu, giving you a final glimpse of the tranquil mountains and vegetation.
- Land at Kathmandu and drop by our vehicle to your convenient location.
Total Time: 6 hrs + 1 hour ground time
*Ground Time: The helicopter lands during the grounded time and the client will have the opportunity to come out of the helicopter and capture the sceneries and mountains.
- Airport picks up & drops by tourist vehicle
- Restricted Area permit fees
- Flight fare including airport taxes
- VAT and tourist service charges
- Official expenses
Price Does Not Include
- Lunch during the whole tour
- Personal Expenses and any kind of drinks
- Any cost incurred due to uncertainties like political unrest, natural disaster
- Any items not mentioned in the include items